Friday, March 27, 2009

Worst Few Days of My LIFE!

CONTENT WARNING: Some parts of this post may be TMI

Ok, so like the title says, the last few days have been utter HELL! Not only have I been doing through the pain of healing from the band and the exhaustion from eating so few calories, I HAD THE FLU! I have had TWO children via c-section, the first of which I labored for 17 hours first, and THIS was WORSE! I guess when you don't eat your body has nothing to throw up so you just heave and heave like you are going to throw up, but nothing comes up. Oh wait, I lied, lots and lots of phlegm comes up. It was so horrible. I had a fever and contemplated going to the ER. Luckily, my fantastic husband got me through it, it was such a HUGE help. I seriously think I would have died on the bathroom floor without him. Thanks babe!

So anyway, the flu sucks.....the flu coupled with lap-band recovery sucks even more. I hate whoever gave this to me!

Weight 193.5